X-Men: Days of Future Past (the cover of EW’s Summer Movie Preview) not only brings original X-Men castmembers, like Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry, together with First Class actors, like Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence, but also lures director Bryan Singer back to the franchise. In this exclusive featurette, the director, who helmed X-Men and X2, takes viewers behind the scenes of the May 23 comic book epic, which finds Jackman’s Wolverine sent back in time to stop a mutant/human war, and reveals why he wanted to return to the world of mutants.
- Ava DuVernay responds to 'Gods of Egypt' casting apology
- Chrissy Teigen, more stars react to Planned Parenthood shooting
- 'Batman v Superman' star Henry Cavill adopts a bat named Ben
- James Wan shares new set photos from 'The Conjuring 2'
- See Benedict Cumberbatch imitate otters with Johnny Depp
- Liam Hemsworth reveals Chris Hemsworth paid off their parents' debts
- J.K. Rowling feared second 'Harry Potter' couldn't live up to the first