X-Men: Days of Future Past (the cover of EW’s Summer Movie Preview) not only brings original X-Men castmembers, like Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry, together with First Class actors, like Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence, but also lures director Bryan Singer back to the franchise. In this exclusive featurette, the director, who helmed X-Men and X2, takes viewers behind the scenes of the May 23 comic book epic, which finds Jackman’s Wolverine sent back in time to stop a mutant/human war, and reveals why he wanted to return to the world of mutants.
- Selma Blair on her 'American Crime Story' role: ‘I happen to love Kris Jenner’
- Hasbro says four more 'Transformers' sequels are on the way
- Emilia Clarke and Jason Momoa had a 'Game of Thrones' reunion
- Lenny Kravitz & James Franco rock out in the new 'Guitar Hero Live' commercial
- Lady Gaga's 'AHS: Hotel' role made her feel 'so alive'
- J.K. Rowling debunks 'Harry Potter' fan theories on Twitter
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role