X-Men: Days of Future Past (the cover of EW’s Summer Movie Preview) not only brings original X-Men castmembers, like Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry, together with First Class actors, like Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence, but also lures director Bryan Singer back to the franchise. In this exclusive featurette, the director, who helmed X-Men and X2, takes viewers behind the scenes of the May 23 comic book epic, which finds Jackman’s Wolverine sent back in time to stop a mutant/human war, and reveals why he wanted to return to the world of mutants.
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award
- 'The Fosters': EP gives hope for season 4B after that intense finale
- Natalie Portman has a good reason for not showing her son 'Star Wars'
- John Lennon's killer was denied parole for the ninth time
- Derek Hough confirms 'Dancing With the Stars' return
- Margaret Qualley dances, shoots lasers in Spike Jonze's perfume ad