Hiccup, the clever boy who brokered peace between Vikings and dragons in 2010’s CG-animated hit How to Train Your Dragon, is poised to enter a bigger world. While exploring new lands with his dragon, Toothless, he meets his long-lost mother (Cate Blanchett), a Dian Fossey of dragons — and battles dragon trappers hoping to build an evil fire-breathing army. He’s also now a leather-clad 20-year-old. ”It’s like the first time you see Luke Skywalker in The Empire Strikes Back and he’s got that whole badass outfit on,” says Jay Baruchel, who voices the gangly hero who made him an unlikely star among very young fans. ”When This Is the End came out,” the actor recalls, ”so many kids on Twitter said, ‘All I see is Hiccup swearing.”’
HICCUP AND TOOTHLESS No, it's not a dental issue. (Dreamworks Animation)
Posted April 21 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade