Hiccup, the clever boy who brokered peace between Vikings and dragons in 2010’s CG-animated hit How to Train Your Dragon, is poised to enter a bigger world. While exploring new lands with his dragon, Toothless, he meets his long-lost mother (Cate Blanchett), a Dian Fossey of dragons — and battles dragon trappers hoping to build an evil fire-breathing army. He’s also now a leather-clad 20-year-old. ”It’s like the first time you see Luke Skywalker in The Empire Strikes Back and he’s got that whole badass outfit on,” says Jay Baruchel, who voices the gangly hero who made him an unlikely star among very young fans. ”When This Is the End came out,” the actor recalls, ”so many kids on Twitter said, ‘All I see is Hiccup swearing.”’
HICCUP AND TOOTHLESS No, it's not a dental issue. (Dreamworks Animation)
Posted April 21 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing