Daniel Radcliffe plays Wallace, a med-school dropout still reeling from a breakup when he meets — and hits it off with — a quirky animator (Zoe Kazan). The hitch? She already has a boyfriend (Rafe Spall). Still, the two build a platonic bond through clever dialogue, which was mostly improvised on set. ”A lot of the movie is our characters making each other laugh, and in those moments, I’d focus on saying whatever I thought would crack Zoe up most,” says Radcliffe. ”Wallace’s sense of humor is closer to my own than any character I’ve played.”
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS What if this is what Harry Potter's life would've been if he was a muggle? (Caitlin Cronenberg)
Posted April 21 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!