On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World – which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg – are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.”
Posted April 23 2014 — 2:00 PM EDT
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- 'Friends' creator: Those $1 million cast salaries were 'ridiculous'
- See a clip from Lifetime's 'The Unauthorized Full House Story'
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!