On April 14, filming began on Jurassic World, the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise (due June 12, 2015), and EW has already scored the very first photos from the secretive set in Hawaii. Details on World – which stars Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) and Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and is exec-produced by Steven Spielberg – are scarce, but director Colin Trevorrow (Safety Not Guaranteed) promises plenty of paleontological action. “Yesterday I was under a construction crane with Chris Pratt, covered with dirt, eyeballing the exact height of the dinosaur trying to kill him,” he says. “We both cracked up laughing. Sometimes you just have to stop and let the joy take over.”
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Noel Gallagher gives Zayn Malik career advice
- Ian McKellen searches for the truth behind a 35-year-old mystery in 'Mr. Holmes'
- Jamie Foxx comments on bad National Anthem reviews
- Ben Carson launches 2016 campaign with Eminem cover
- First Look: Michael Kenneth Williams talks 'The Spoils Before Dying'
- Kiera Cass talks latest YA novel, 'The Heir'
- 'The Price Is Right' awards treadmill to contestant in wheelchair
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!