What happens when a spin-off stops spinning? It’s time to come home. On Sunday’s episode of Family Guy (Fox, 9 p.m.), Cleveland Brown will pop up on Spooner Street, as he’s moving back to the old neighborhood with his family. (Welcome back, Donna, Roberta, Cleveland Jr., and Rallo, too). But this homecoming comes with a hiccup: When Lois and Cleveland’s wife, Donna, get in a fight, they tell their husbands that they can’t hang out anymore. “It’s up to Cleveland and Peter to reconcile the women and see a way to allow these two guys to be friends again,” executive producer Steve Callaghan told EW last fall. And, yes, the episode also mocks The Cleveland Show’s cancellation. “There’s a scene where the guys pretty mercilessly take shots at Cleveland for striking out on his own and for failing miserably, with not very veiled fourth-wall references to Cleveland’s show,” said Callaghan. Want to see Cleveland reunite with Peter, Quagmire, and Joe, plus the pigment-swapping moment above? Click on the video below.
Posted May 9 2014 — 9:13 PM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!