What happens when a spin-off stops spinning? It’s time to come home. On Sunday’s episode of Family Guy (Fox, 9 p.m.), Cleveland Brown will pop up on Spooner Street, as he’s moving back to the old neighborhood with his family. (Welcome back, Donna, Roberta, Cleveland Jr., and Rallo, too). But this homecoming comes with a hiccup: When Lois and Cleveland’s wife, Donna, get in a fight, they tell their husbands that they can’t hang out anymore. “It’s up to Cleveland and Peter to reconcile the women and see a way to allow these two guys to be friends again,” executive producer Steve Callaghan told EW last fall. And, yes, the episode also mocks The Cleveland Show’s cancellation. “There’s a scene where the guys pretty mercilessly take shots at Cleveland for striking out on his own and for failing miserably, with not very veiled fourth-wall references to Cleveland’s show,” said Callaghan. Want to see Cleveland reunite with Peter, Quagmire, and Joe, plus the pigment-swapping moment above? Click on the video below.
Posted May 9 2014 — 9:13 PM EDT
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages