It’s here at last: The five broadcast networks finished announcing their plans for next season so we can present the full final fall TV schedule for 2014. There’s a total of 25 new shows on the schedule (including Fox’s Utopia, which airs twice a week). Hover over the new show titles in yellow for descriptions and links to trailers (which will be updated as new video becomes available). If a new or renewed show is not listed here, that means it will join the schedule in midseason.
Posted May 15 2014 — 12:55 PM EDT
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- 'Game of Thrones' EW Podcast for 'Blood of My Blood' is live
- Selena Gomez visits sick kids at Boston Children's Hospital
- Jack Hanna says Harambe the gorilla's death was necessary
- Snoop Dogg calls for 'Roots' boycott in Instagram video
- Follow these stars while watching 'The Bachelorette'
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers