It’s here at last: The five broadcast networks finished announcing their plans for next season so we can present the full final fall TV schedule for 2014. There’s a total of 25 new shows on the schedule (including Fox’s Utopia, which airs twice a week). Hover over the new show titles in yellow for descriptions and links to trailers (which will be updated as new video becomes available). If a new or renewed show is not listed here, that means it will join the schedule in midseason.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Beloved dead comedians to perform again via hologram
- Mark Ruffalo defends Joss Whedon after feminist backlash
- 'The Last Man on Earth' names Dan Sterling as new showrunner
- Univision taps Bill Clinton for Upfront Q&A
- 'iZombie' renewed for season 2
- Graduate in style with these diploma tunes
- Mariah Carey makes Frito pie in Funny or Die video, and it looks terrible
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!