It’s here at last: The five broadcast networks finished announcing their plans for next season so we can present the full final fall TV schedule for 2014. There’s a total of 25 new shows on the schedule (including Fox’s Utopia, which airs twice a week). Hover over the new show titles in yellow for descriptions and links to trailers (which will be updated as new video becomes available). If a new or renewed show is not listed here, that means it will join the schedule in midseason.
Posted May 15 2014 — 12:55 PM EDT
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Dark Knight Rises' conclusion was 'perfect ending'
- Actors Equity Association endorses Hillary Clinton
- Britney Spears' backup dancers choreograph sexy routine to new track
- Selena Gomez taking time off for 'anxiety, panic attacks & depression'
- Shannen Doherty undergoing more chemo
- 'Shameless' season 7 trailer: When will the Gallaghers learn!?
- 'Supernatural': Mary's back, Sam's tortured in season 12 photos