It’s here at last: The five broadcast networks finished announcing their plans for next season so we can present the full final fall TV schedule for 2014. There’s a total of 25 new shows on the schedule (including Fox’s Utopia, which airs twice a week). Hover over the new show titles in yellow for descriptions and links to trailers (which will be updated as new video becomes available). If a new or renewed show is not listed here, that means it will join the schedule in midseason.
Posted May 15 2014 — 12:55 PM EDT
- Pharrell drops 'Freedom' during Beats 1 launch
- Stephen Colbert answers John Oliver's call to give 20 push-ups for the troops
- Hear a new Santigold song from 'Paper Towns'
- See the hilarious first trailer for 'Difficult People'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' adds 2 Kaitlyn exes
- Amy Schumer takes on time travel in latest lol sketch
- Britney vs. Iggy on Twitter?