It’s here at last: The five broadcast networks finished announcing their plans for next season so we can present the full final fall TV schedule for 2014. There’s a total of 25 new shows on the schedule (including Fox’s Utopia, which airs twice a week). Hover over the new show titles in yellow for descriptions and links to trailers (which will be updated as new video becomes available). If a new or renewed show is not listed here, that means it will join the schedule in midseason.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!