Don’t worry, rose lovers – it wasn’t Andi calling her parents in tears. Though who could blame her if she had, given that not one of the men thought to emerge from the limo in handcuffs and declare himself a “prisoner of love.” The Bachelorette is an Assistant District Attorney, for Pete’s sake! The possibilities are endless! Instead, though, we got a dude dragging a lamp from the hotel, and another guy who gave Andi a pair of pants so ugly they made Ames’ Nantucket reds look downright fashion-forward. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to read Kristen’s full Bachelorette season premiere recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelorette blog), but if you’ve seen the first leg of Andi’s “journey” and simply must discuss the night’s burning questions (Why are there two guys with Tarzan hair? When will Casa Bachelor’s awesome security guard get his own reality show?) post your thoughts now!
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!