The strange, quirky journey of FX’s Fargo continues next Tuesday with the appearance of Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele – Key & Peele, if you will. What brings the hot comedic duo to cold-ass Minnesota? They play FBI agents who are trying to hunt down mysterious hit man Lorne Malvo, played by Billy Bob Thornton – or Billy Bob Thorntons, as the valets might say – after a not-so-pleasant encounter with him. As you can see in this clip from the episode, they might be focused on the wrong target.
Posted May 21 2014 — 8:40 PM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel