The strange, quirky journey of FX’s Fargo continues next Tuesday with the appearance of Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele – Key & Peele, if you will. What brings the hot comedic duo to cold-ass Minnesota? They play FBI agents who are trying to hunt down mysterious hit man Lorne Malvo, played by Billy Bob Thornton – or Billy Bob Thorntons, as the valets might say – after a not-so-pleasant encounter with him. As you can see in this clip from the episode, they might be focused on the wrong target.
Posted May 21 2014 — 8:40 PM EDT
- 'Wayward Pines' actor talks shocking exit — and why it had to happen
- Here's the 'Game of Thrones'-'Hamilton' mashup you've been dreaming of
- 'Wheel of Fortune' culminates in a tie for the first time in a decade
- 'Arrow': Here's what Stephen Amell wants to see in season 5
- Patrick Dempsey, wife Jillian will stay together
- Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp
- 'Limitless' canceled: CBS drama 'won't continue on any platform'