Harry Connick Jr. quickly got the nickname “Harsh Harry” after joining the judging panel for the 13th season of American Idol for his brutally honest critiques and comments. However, the Grammy-winner also introduced many new musical terms and phrases that some viewers at home (and even other judges) were unfamiliar with. Now that Caleb Johnson has been declared the winner, we wanted to test him and some of the other Idol finalists and see if they can pass Harry’s Music School. Watch and test yourself below:
Posted May 23 2014 — 5:41 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt