Harry Connick Jr. quickly got the nickname “Harsh Harry” after joining the judging panel for the 13th season of American Idol for his brutally honest critiques and comments. However, the Grammy-winner also introduced many new musical terms and phrases that some viewers at home (and even other judges) were unfamiliar with. Now that Caleb Johnson has been declared the winner, we wanted to test him and some of the other Idol finalists and see if they can pass Harry’s Music School. Watch and test yourself below:
Posted May 23 2014 — 5:41 PM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'