Harry Connick Jr. quickly got the nickname “Harsh Harry” after joining the judging panel for the 13th season of American Idol for his brutally honest critiques and comments. However, the Grammy-winner also introduced many new musical terms and phrases that some viewers at home (and even other judges) were unfamiliar with. Now that Caleb Johnson has been declared the winner, we wanted to test him and some of the other Idol finalists and see if they can pass Harry’s Music School. Watch and test yourself below:
Posted May 23 2014 — 5:41 PM EDT
- How Ice Cube's son really got his breakout role in 'Straight Outta Compton'
- See EWwy campaign posters for the best comedic actor nominees
- Jason Bateman is suspicious of Joel Edgerton in exclusive clip of 'The Gift'
- 'X-Men' alum Famke Janssen joins 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Bottoms up! Here's your 'Bachelor in Paradise' drinking game
- New Dirk Gently TV show in the works from Chronicle writer
- See Joseph Gordon-Levitt try Snapchat for the first time
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!