And no, rose lovers, Andi wasn’t talking about staring deep into her future husband’s eyes and seeing the fears, sinister hopes, and emotional nihilism that comprise his soul. If you’ve seen tonight’s episode – and mild spoiler alert if you haven’t – you know that our Bachelorette was treated to some extreme anatomical exposure during the first group date of the season, hosted by the male exotic dancer troupe Hollywood Men. In other sad news, week two of Andi’s “journey” prominently features the late contestant Eric Hill, who proved himself to be even more charming and genuinely interesting (imagine that for a Bachelorette contestant!) than he did in the premiere. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 2 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog), but until then please give me your thoughts on these burning questions: Are there women out there who actually enjoy watching oily fake firemen take their clothes off? Do producers keep a spare guitar lying around Casa Bachelorette just in case a guy wants to make an ass of himself with an impromptu serenade? And will Andi ever wear a bra at the cocktail parties? I eagerly await your thoughts.
- Bruce Jenner E! show about life as transgender woman will air in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo