And no, rose lovers, Andi wasn’t talking about staring deep into her future husband’s eyes and seeing the fears, sinister hopes, and emotional nihilism that comprise his soul. If you’ve seen tonight’s episode – and mild spoiler alert if you haven’t – you know that our Bachelorette was treated to some extreme anatomical exposure during the first group date of the season, hosted by the male exotic dancer troupe Hollywood Men. In other sad news, week two of Andi’s “journey” prominently features the late contestant Eric Hill, who proved himself to be even more charming and genuinely interesting (imagine that for a Bachelorette contestant!) than he did in the premiere. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 2 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog), but until then please give me your thoughts on these burning questions: Are there women out there who actually enjoy watching oily fake firemen take their clothes off? Do producers keep a spare guitar lying around Casa Bachelorette just in case a guy wants to make an ass of himself with an impromptu serenade? And will Andi ever wear a bra at the cocktail parties? I eagerly await your thoughts.
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!