A soccer coach who, in an eerie parallel to recent real-life accusations against James Franco, hits on a virginal high schooler (Emma Roberts). The episodic film is based on Franco’s own 2010 story collection. ”It really captured teenagers in an accurate way,” says first-time director Gia Coppola (granddaughter of Francis). But don’t expect to see too many hyphens in Franco’s billing. ”I thought about adapting my own stories,” admits the actor, ”but that’s just too much James Franco in one project.”
JAILBAIT At least this time it's for a movie, right Franco?
Posted May 28 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!
- Lance Bass 'disappointed' *NSYNC never recorded final album
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Dark Knight Rises' conclusion was 'perfect ending'
- Actors Equity Association endorses Hillary Clinton
- Britney Spears' backup dancers choreograph sexy routine to new track