A soccer coach who, in an eerie parallel to recent real-life accusations against James Franco, hits on a virginal high schooler (Emma Roberts). The episodic film is based on Franco’s own 2010 story collection. ”It really captured teenagers in an accurate way,” says first-time director Gia Coppola (granddaughter of Francis). But don’t expect to see too many hyphens in Franco’s billing. ”I thought about adapting my own stories,” admits the actor, ”but that’s just too much James Franco in one project.”
JAILBAIT At least this time it's for a movie, right Franco?
Posted May 28 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover