A soccer coach who, in an eerie parallel to recent real-life accusations against James Franco, hits on a virginal high schooler (Emma Roberts). The episodic film is based on Franco’s own 2010 story collection. ”It really captured teenagers in an accurate way,” says first-time director Gia Coppola (granddaughter of Francis). But don’t expect to see too many hyphens in Franco’s billing. ”I thought about adapting my own stories,” admits the actor, ”but that’s just too much James Franco in one project.”
JAILBAIT At least this time it's for a movie, right Franco?
Posted May 28 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum
- CineFix ranks the 10 best final film shots of all time