A soccer coach who, in an eerie parallel to recent real-life accusations against James Franco, hits on a virginal high schooler (Emma Roberts). The episodic film is based on Franco’s own 2010 story collection. ”It really captured teenagers in an accurate way,” says first-time director Gia Coppola (granddaughter of Francis). But don’t expect to see too many hyphens in Franco’s billing. ”I thought about adapting my own stories,” admits the actor, ”but that’s just too much James Franco in one project.”
JAILBAIT At least this time it's for a movie, right Franco?
Posted May 28 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 4, 'Revelations'
- See Adele perform 'Million Years Ago' on 'Today'
- Eagles of Death Metal's touring drummer shares statement about Paris attack
- 'Star Wars Battlefront's Battle of Jakku DLC introducing new game mode, maps
- President Obama got 'all verklempt' while thinking about Barbra Streisand's advocacy
- Jennifer Lawrence has plans to direct her first movie
- America Ferrera wanted to convert to Judaism for the bat mitzvah
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the 'Star Wars' Obsessive