A soccer coach who, in an eerie parallel to recent real-life accusations against James Franco, hits on a virginal high schooler (Emma Roberts). The episodic film is based on Franco’s own 2010 story collection. ”It really captured teenagers in an accurate way,” says first-time director Gia Coppola (granddaughter of Francis). But don’t expect to see too many hyphens in Franco’s billing. ”I thought about adapting my own stories,” admits the actor, ”but that’s just too much James Franco in one project.”
JAILBAIT At least this time it's for a movie, right Franco?
Posted May 28 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'