“I would never charge a friend to sing at their wedding,” she told the crowd that greeted her at LAX this morning. “That would be crazy.” Lana is the lady, after all, who sang, “I am f—ing crazy/But I am free.”
Posted May 29 2014 — 12:35 PM EDT
- Maroon 5 respond to Taraji P. Henson confusing them with Coldplay
- Rick Rubin is producing a 'Star Wars'-inspired album
- Zayn Malik's 'Pillowtalk' debuts at No. 1
- 'Gotham' exclusive: See first footage of Mr. Freeze, Hugo Strange in action
- Michael Fassbender compares 'Assassin's Creed' to 'The Matrix'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Meet Jake's first partner, played by Damon Wayans Jr.
- Taye Diggs to guest-star on 300th episode of 'NCIS'