“I would never charge a friend to sing at their wedding,” she told the crowd that greeted her at LAX this morning. “That would be crazy.” Lana is the lady, after all, who sang, “I am f—ing crazy/But I am free.”
Posted May 29 2014 — 12:35 PM EDT
- See Will Ferrell attempt a disastrous half-court shot in 'Daddy's Home'
- Darren Aronofsky collaborates on Paris art installation on climate change
- Amazon is releasing the 'Transparent' season 2 premiere early
- Nicholas Brendon returning to 'The Dr. Phil Show'
- 'Straight Outta Compton' star O'Shea Jackson on the film's Oscar potential
- Ricki Lake and social influencers launch #TreatmentForAll in honor of World AIDS Day
- See Jill Scott's moving acceptance speech at the Soul Train Awards