Who among us didn’t – amirite, rose lovers? Tonight’s “special” episode of The Bachelorette taught us two things: The regular broadcast season is over, and those guys from Boyz II Men really deserve their own reality show. (Wanya for the Bachelor!) (If he wasn’t already happily married!) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s exclusive behind-the-scenes blog), but if your senses haven’t completely gone on strike after the travesty that was the group date’s “performance” of “I’ll Make Love to You,” let me hear your thoughts on what transpired this evening. Is JJ telling the truth about Andrew? Why did Nick’s jacket have so many damn pockets? And am I actually starting to root for Cody? Somebody help me!
- Lemmy tribute statue unveiled at the Rainbow Room
- Oprah Winfrey: 'I could explain' election if I still had talk show
- Taylor Swift is skipping the VMAs, source says
- Jimmy Fallon launches app so fans can 'bonk' their own photos
- Hillary Clinton tweets support for Leslie Jones: ‘I’m with you’
- Venice Film Festival cancels opening gala in wake of Italy earthquake
- 'Finding Prince Charming': Meet the guys competing for love