Who among us didn’t – amirite, rose lovers? Tonight’s “special” episode of The Bachelorette taught us two things: The regular broadcast season is over, and those guys from Boyz II Men really deserve their own reality show. (Wanya for the Bachelor!) (If he wasn’t already happily married!) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s exclusive behind-the-scenes blog), but if your senses haven’t completely gone on strike after the travesty that was the group date’s “performance” of “I’ll Make Love to You,” let me hear your thoughts on what transpired this evening. Is JJ telling the truth about Andrew? Why did Nick’s jacket have so many damn pockets? And am I actually starting to root for Cody? Somebody help me!
- What's up next for OITNB's Ruby Rose?
- Brody Jenner opens up about Caitlyn in new interview
- Dee Snider is back with his first new song in over 20 years
- Mulder and Scully are back in action in new 'X-Files' revival teaser
- 'Iron Man' honest trailer proves Marvel can build a franchise out of anybody
- 'Heroes: Reborn': 5 ways the revival avoids past mistakes
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: The truth about Sid comes out!
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!