Who among us didn’t – amirite, rose lovers? Tonight’s “special” episode of The Bachelorette taught us two things: The regular broadcast season is over, and those guys from Boyz II Men really deserve their own reality show. (Wanya for the Bachelor!) (If he wasn’t already happily married!) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s exclusive behind-the-scenes blog), but if your senses haven’t completely gone on strike after the travesty that was the group date’s “performance” of “I’ll Make Love to You,” let me hear your thoughts on what transpired this evening. Is JJ telling the truth about Andrew? Why did Nick’s jacket have so many damn pockets? And am I actually starting to root for Cody? Somebody help me!
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'