The Simon Cowell-produced Britain’s Got Talent launched in 2007; in the seven years since, the show has birthed spin-offs in more than 50 countries. As illustrated by this EW compilation, which features acts from such far-flung places as Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, China, and Australia, the shows all employ a very liberal interpretation of the phrase “Has Got Talent”.
Posted June 5 2014 — 11:24 AM EDT
- DGA Awards 2016: Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu wins for 'The Revenant'
- 'Formation' video: Beyoncé used doc footage 'with permission,' says rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors