The Simon Cowell-produced Britain’s Got Talent launched in 2007; in the seven years since, the show has birthed spin-offs in more than 50 countries. As illustrated by this EW compilation, which features acts from such far-flung places as Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, China, and Australia, the shows all employ a very liberal interpretation of the phrase “Has Got Talent”.
Posted June 5 2014 — 11:24 AM EDT
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!