The Simon Cowell-produced Britain’s Got Talent launched in 2007; in the seven years since, the show has birthed spin-offs in more than 50 countries. As illustrated by this EW compilation, which features acts from such far-flung places as Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, China, and Australia, the shows all employ a very liberal interpretation of the phrase “Has Got Talent”.
Posted June 5 2014 — 11:24 AM EDT
- Box office preview: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation,' 'Vacation'
- HBO says Game of Thrones will be at least EIGHT seasons
- 'Feast' director Patrick Osborne to direct 'Battling Boy' adaptation
- 'Elementary' enlists 'The Knick' star Jeremy Bobb
- Anne Heche on her 'drop-dead gorgeous' new fashion-centric drama
- Game of Thrones season 5 coming to home video months early
- 'UnREAL' finale peek: Britney is back
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!