The Simon Cowell-produced Britain’s Got Talent launched in 2007; in the seven years since, the show has birthed spin-offs in more than 50 countries. As illustrated by this EW compilation, which features acts from such far-flung places as Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, China, and Australia, the shows all employ a very liberal interpretation of the phrase “Has Got Talent”.
Posted June 5 2014 — 11:24 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...