The Simon Cowell-produced Britain’s Got Talent launched in 2007; in the seven years since, the show has birthed spin-offs in more than 50 countries. As illustrated by this EW compilation, which features acts from such far-flung places as Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, China, and Australia, the shows all employ a very liberal interpretation of the phrase “Has Got Talent”.
Posted June 5 2014 — 11:24 AM EDT
- 'Tonight Show': Lilly Singh plays her parents opposite Jimmy Fallon
- Arcade Fire pay tribute to David Bowie at Panorama: 'We love you'
- Comic-Con 2016: Batman Comics writers share their unique backgrounds
- Comic-Con 2016 Day 2: See cinemagraph portraits of the stars
- 'Voltron: Legendary Defender' season 2 coming this year
- 'Arrow' books 'Blindspot' star as Ragman — exclusive
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode