The ATX Television Festival staged a 15-year anniversary reunion of The WB’s Roswell on Sunday. Stars Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Brendan Fehr, Majandra Delfino and Nick Wechsler were reportedly there, along with creator Jason Katims. The sci-fi series debuted 1999 and ran for three seasons (the last on UPN) before getting axed due to soft ratings in 2002. At one point in its run, fans sent The WB Tabasco sauce (which the show’s aliens liked to eat) to try and sway the network to keep the show going. Random guest appearance: Roswell fan Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi (Jersey Shore) asked if the cast believes in aliens – and Appleby and Delfino apparently said yes. More from the panel, and above is your reunion photo. And in case you missed it, yesterday ATX had an Everwood reunion panel, see that photo here. (Pictured above left to right: Fehr, Wechsler, Delfino, Behr, Appleby, Katims.)
Posted June 8 2014 — 5:19 PM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...