The ATX Television Festival staged a 15-year anniversary reunion of The WB’s Roswell on Sunday. Stars Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Brendan Fehr, Majandra Delfino and Nick Wechsler were reportedly there, along with creator Jason Katims. The sci-fi series debuted 1999 and ran for three seasons (the last on UPN) before getting axed due to soft ratings in 2002. At one point in its run, fans sent The WB Tabasco sauce (which the show’s aliens liked to eat) to try and sway the network to keep the show going. Random guest appearance: Roswell fan Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi (Jersey Shore) asked if the cast believes in aliens – and Appleby and Delfino apparently said yes. More from the panel, and above is your reunion photo. And in case you missed it, yesterday ATX had an Everwood reunion panel, see that photo here. (Pictured above left to right: Fehr, Wechsler, Delfino, Behr, Appleby, Katims.)
Posted June 8 2014 — 5:19 PM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence has a life-changing idea in new 'Joy' teaser
- Erykah Badu calls out Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Awards
- Joey Feek gives update on wife Rory's cancer diagnosis
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal