Even if you don’t watch Homeland, you’re probably aware that Claire Danes’s Carrie is known for her emotional outbursts. But it’s her quiet goodbye to Brody—inking a star on the CIA’s Memorial Wall to commemorate his covert sacrifice—that Entertainment Weekly named the most emotionally devastating scene in the series, as well as one of the 50 Best TV scenes of the year. Watch it again, then look below to find the sheet music for composer Sean Callery’s unconventionally wistful score.
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith respond to rumors they're divorcing
- Marg Helgenberger teases 'CSI' finale with behind-the-scenes reunion photos
- Jimi Hendrix doc to hit Showtime next month
- The Game tries to find love in trailer for 'She's Got Game' — exclusive
- Mindy Kaling says networks want more boy-man success stories
- 11 stunning behind-the-scenes photos from Lollapalooza
- How the 'Paper Towns' casting team found their young Margo