Even if you don’t watch Homeland, you’re probably aware that Claire Danes’s Carrie is known for her emotional outbursts. But it’s her quiet goodbye to Brody—inking a star on the CIA’s Memorial Wall to commemorate his covert sacrifice—that Entertainment Weekly named the most emotionally devastating scene in the series, as well as one of the 50 Best TV scenes of the year. Watch it again, then look below to find the sheet music for composer Sean Callery’s unconventionally wistful score.
- 'TWD: Jeffrey Dean Morgan is swearing up a storm as Negan in season 7
- The Chanels are back in new 'Scream Queens' season 2 teaser
- 'Jason Bourne': Killer details about that crazy first action sequence
- WATCH: Matt Damon buys champagne for the stunt men he injures
- Donald Trump compared to famous movie bullies in DNC video
- The National debut new song with St. Vincent in concert
- Gretchen Carlson was angry it took too long to oust Roger Ailes