Even if you don’t watch Homeland, you’re probably aware that Claire Danes’s Carrie is known for her emotional outbursts. But it’s her quiet goodbye to Brody—inking a star on the CIA’s Memorial Wall to commemorate his covert sacrifice—that Entertainment Weekly named the most emotionally devastating scene in the series, as well as one of the 50 Best TV scenes of the year. Watch it again, then look below to find the sheet music for composer Sean Callery’s unconventionally wistful score.
- Victoria Aveyard on new 'Red Queen' book: 'I feel really happy and evil turning the story on its head'
- Beyoncé once turned down a Coldplay collaboration
- Colin Farrell has 45 days to fall in love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- T.J. Miller reviews Super Bowl ads in Shock Top video
- 'Minority Report' screenwriter Scott Frank talks writing his first novel 'Shaker'
- Veronica Fish joins 'Archie' as regular series artist
- 'Monsters, Inc.,' 'Big Hero 6' screenwriter Daniel Gerson dies at 49