Even if you don’t watch Homeland, you’re probably aware that Claire Danes’s Carrie is known for her emotional outbursts. But it’s her quiet goodbye to Brody—inking a star on the CIA’s Memorial Wall to commemorate his covert sacrifice—that Entertainment Weekly named the most emotionally devastating scene in the series, as well as one of the 50 Best TV scenes of the year. Watch it again, then look below to find the sheet music for composer Sean Callery’s unconventionally wistful score.
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!