Even if you don’t watch Homeland, you’re probably aware that Claire Danes’s Carrie is known for her emotional outbursts. But it’s her quiet goodbye to Brody—inking a star on the CIA’s Memorial Wall to commemorate his covert sacrifice—that Entertainment Weekly named the most emotionally devastating scene in the series, as well as one of the 50 Best TV scenes of the year. Watch it again, then look below to find the sheet music for composer Sean Callery’s unconventionally wistful score.
- Mindy Kaling reveals cover for second book, 'Why Not Me?'
- MTV's 'Awkward' books 'Mean Girls' actor Jonathan Bennett
- 'Originals' boss explains Klaus' decision, talks Claire Holt's return
- Wiz Khalifa enjoys New Yorkers' company in 'No Permission' video
- Britney Spears extends Las Vegas residency by three months
- 'Disney Infinity 3.0' adds 'Star Wars,' 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- Chiller to remake Tobe Hooper's space vampire movie 'Lifeforce'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!