You know what Tom Petty says, Andi: The waiting is the hardest part. But I think you’re going to be waiting a long time for the dude referenced above (no spoilers here—stay tuned for my full recap later) to stop being such a major d-bag. Then again, you seem to have a thing for major d-bags… otherwise why would Josh still be in the mix? In other news, I cannot believe it took this long for Team Bachelorette to work a lie-detector test into the show—brava, as they say in Italy. As for the suitor who admitted while strapped to a polygraph that he does not wash his hands after using the bathroom? I think that stomach bug you suffered on the same date was karma catching up with you. Am I right, fellow germaphobes?
- New Order releases statement about Peter Hook's lawsuit against band
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea
- How the directors of 'Goodnight Mommy' trained their 'hissing' scene-stealers: cockroaches
- 'Mario Kart 8' TV special coming to Disney XD
- CBS midseason dates: Here's when 'Survivor' returns
- 'The Walking Dead' boss answers midseason finale (and prologue) burning questions
- J.J. Abrams discusses Leia's transition from princess to general