You know what Tom Petty says, Andi: The waiting is the hardest part. But I think you’re going to be waiting a long time for the dude referenced above (no spoilers here—stay tuned for my full recap later) to stop being such a major d-bag. Then again, you seem to have a thing for major d-bags… otherwise why would Josh still be in the mix? In other news, I cannot believe it took this long for Team Bachelorette to work a lie-detector test into the show—brava, as they say in Italy. As for the suitor who admitted while strapped to a polygraph that he does not wash his hands after using the bathroom? I think that stomach bug you suffered on the same date was karma catching up with you. Am I right, fellow germaphobes?
- Katy Perry is selling Left Shark onesies now
- Casting Net: Drew Goddard eyed to direct next 'Spider-Man'
- Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter in ‘Sharknado 3’
- 'Real Housewives' trailer: Bethenny's back
- Fall 2015 TV pilots: Updated full list
- Ellie Goulding: 'Voice' Team Adam adviser
- 'Empire' star Taraji P. Henson on origins of 'Boo Boo Kitty’