You know what Tom Petty says, Andi: The waiting is the hardest part. But I think you’re going to be waiting a long time for the dude referenced above (no spoilers here—stay tuned for my full recap later) to stop being such a major d-bag. Then again, you seem to have a thing for major d-bags… otherwise why would Josh still be in the mix? In other news, I cannot believe it took this long for Team Bachelorette to work a lie-detector test into the show—brava, as they say in Italy. As for the suitor who admitted while strapped to a polygraph that he does not wash his hands after using the bathroom? I think that stomach bug you suffered on the same date was karma catching up with you. Am I right, fellow germaphobes?
- 'Rings' trailer brings Samara back for more scares
- Stephen Colbert helps Rami Malek make his first Instagram post
- Ciara joins Miss America judges panel — exclusive
- AFI postpones 'Birth of a Nation' screening, Nate Parker Q&A
- Seth Meyers laughs at latest Hillary Clinton email revelations
- 'America's Got Talent': 12-year-old Grace VanderWaal wows again
- The Final Five gymnasts saw 'Hamilton'
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your limited series/drama nominees are...