You know what Tom Petty says, Andi: The waiting is the hardest part. But I think you’re going to be waiting a long time for the dude referenced above (no spoilers here—stay tuned for my full recap later) to stop being such a major d-bag. Then again, you seem to have a thing for major d-bags… otherwise why would Josh still be in the mix? In other news, I cannot believe it took this long for Team Bachelorette to work a lie-detector test into the show—brava, as they say in Italy. As for the suitor who admitted while strapped to a polygraph that he does not wash his hands after using the bathroom? I think that stomach bug you suffered on the same date was karma catching up with you. Am I right, fellow germaphobes?
- 'The Walking Dead' producers explain that crazy cliffhanger resolution
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz reflects on Abraham's big moment
- 'The Walking Dead': Steven Yeun weighs in on Glenn's fate
- 'Quantico' boss on channeling 'Mr. Robot,' Harry's 'personal' story
- 'The Walking Dead' cliffhanger victims revealed
- Emmy Rossum talks 'Shameless' directing debut, new trans character
- 'Westworld' postmortem: producers discuss episode 4