After a long journey to American shores, Snowpiercer opens this Friday in select cities. The first English-language film by cult director Bong Joon-Ho (The Host, Mother) features an all-ringer cast, including Chris Evans, Tilda Swinton, Octavia Spencer, and John Hurt. They’re all aboard a futuristic train racing around a post-apocalyptic Earth—and, to make matters worse, the society onboard the train has stratified into the Haves and the Have-Nothings. Below is an exclusive look at Snowpiercer with Chris Evans, which includes an in-depth look at what it’s like when a class revolution takes place entirely onboard a moving train.
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!