After a long journey to American shores, Snowpiercer opens this Friday in select cities. The first English-language film by cult director Bong Joon-Ho (The Host, Mother) features an all-ringer cast, including Chris Evans, Tilda Swinton, Octavia Spencer, and John Hurt. They’re all aboard a futuristic train racing around a post-apocalyptic Earth—and, to make matters worse, the society onboard the train has stratified into the Haves and the Have-Nothings. Below is an exclusive look at Snowpiercer with Chris Evans, which includes an in-depth look at what it’s like when a class revolution takes place entirely onboard a moving train.
Posted June 24 2014 — 12:55 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday