After a long journey to American shores, Snowpiercer opens this Friday in select cities. The first English-language film by cult director Bong Joon-Ho (The Host, Mother) features an all-ringer cast, including Chris Evans, Tilda Swinton, Octavia Spencer, and John Hurt. They’re all aboard a futuristic train racing around a post-apocalyptic Earth—and, to make matters worse, the society onboard the train has stratified into the Haves and the Have-Nothings. Below is an exclusive look at Snowpiercer with Chris Evans, which includes an in-depth look at what it’s like when a class revolution takes place entirely onboard a moving train.
Posted June 24 2014 — 12:55 PM EDT
- Dolly Parton previews massive summer tour
- 'Power Rangers': Lionsgate may make up to seven more films
- Dierks Bentley's new single is here, and features Elle King
- 'The Boxcar Children' series to become three animated films
- 'Game of Thrones': Hodor and Bran actors share 'Hold the Door' cake
- This Week’s Cover: Nick Jonas leads EW’s Summer Must Issue