After a long journey to American shores, Snowpiercer opens this Friday in select cities. The first English-language film by cult director Bong Joon-Ho (The Host, Mother) features an all-ringer cast, including Chris Evans, Tilda Swinton, Octavia Spencer, and John Hurt. They’re all aboard a futuristic train racing around a post-apocalyptic Earth—and, to make matters worse, the society onboard the train has stratified into the Haves and the Have-Nothings. Below is an exclusive look at Snowpiercer with Chris Evans, which includes an in-depth look at what it’s like when a class revolution takes place entirely onboard a moving train.
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!