After a long journey to American shores, Snowpiercer opens this Friday in select cities. The first English-language film by cult director Bong Joon-Ho (The Host, Mother) features an all-ringer cast, including Chris Evans, Tilda Swinton, Octavia Spencer, and John Hurt. They’re all aboard a futuristic train racing around a post-apocalyptic Earth—and, to make matters worse, the society onboard the train has stratified into the Haves and the Have-Nothings. Below is an exclusive look at Snowpiercer with Chris Evans, which includes an in-depth look at what it’s like when a class revolution takes place entirely onboard a moving train.
Posted June 24 2014 — 12:55 PM EDT
- Why The Final Girls is the new (scary) Pleasantville
- '12 Monkeys' cast and co-creator tease new, surprising alliances in season 2
- Composer John Williams scores AFI Life Achievement Award
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' debuts with scary good ratings
- Bruno Mars teams with 'Empire' producer for NBC family comedy
- See the trailer for Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
- Ellen DeGeneres coordinates Jessie J duet with viral video cohort, and it's perfect