In advance of her new standup special, Whitney Cummings: I Love You (premiering June 28 on Comedy Central), we invited Whitney Cummings to EW to reveal some of her earliest obsessions. Watch her take our Pop Culture Personality Test below to learn who she wrote fan letters to when she was young, which movie sex scene she rewound growing up, which musician she followed around the country, and which disturbing film she thought was a romantic comedy.
Posted June 25 2014 — 3:30 PM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Loretta Devine talks gender-bending role
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on that shocking casualty
- Jennifer Garner joins Bryan Cranston in 'Wakefield'
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing