In advance of her new standup special, Whitney Cummings: I Love You (premiering June 28 on Comedy Central), we invited Whitney Cummings to EW to reveal some of her earliest obsessions. Watch her take our Pop Culture Personality Test below to learn who she wrote fan letters to when she was young, which movie sex scene she rewound growing up, which musician she followed around the country, and which disturbing film she thought was a romantic comedy.
Posted June 25 2014 — 3:30 PM EDT
- Cara Delevingne pranked Kesha, Haim at Taylor Swift's July 4 party
- Adele invites Adele drag impersonator on stage
- Seth Meyers takes A Closer Look at day 2 of the DNC & that giant joint
- Kanye West: 'I am so glad my wife has Snapchat'
- 'The Great Wall': 5 images from the Matt Damon monster movie
- Trevor Noah: Donald Trump's role models are Putin, Hussein, Kim Jong Un
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Fallon play Box of Lies
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels