You might not know his name, but if you’re a cinephile, you know his work. Graphic designer Anthony Goldschmidt, who died of liver cancer in L.A. on June 17 at the age of 71, was instrumental in creating some of the most iconic movie posters ever — making him a favorite of filmmakers Steven Spielberg and Ron Howard. Goldschmidt and his firm, Intralink Film Graphic Design, helped make marketing tools into unforgettable symbols of the cherished films they represent.
Posted June 27 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat