Groundislava is an LA-based electronic musician who’s part of the rapidly up-and-coming Wedidit Collective. Rare Times is an L.A.-based band that makes retro-minded pop that sounds like a bunch of George Michael remix B-sides that never actually existed. Sus Boy is a visual artist who’s gaining cult notoriety for making bizarro websites for the likes of Skrillex. Put them all together and you end up with the video to “Feel the Heat” from Groundislava’s brand new EP of the same name, which mashes up ’90s-style trip-hop with ’90s-style virtual reality and a heaping dose of very modern techno-paranoia. Keep your eye on all three parties involved–they’re bound to blow up soon.
- See Jennifer Lawrence rock out at Adele's Los Angeles concert
- Ryan Reynolds helps young 'Deadpool' fan battling cancer
- See Leslie Jones describe her perfect man on 'SNL'
- 'Spotlight,' 'Mad Men,' 'The Big Short' win big at WGA Awards
- Box office: 'Deadpool' shatters records with $135 million
- See Ronda Rousey's 'Sports Illustrated' Swimsuit Issue cover
- Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon celebrate Valentine's Day with cats on 'SNL'