Groundislava is an LA-based electronic musician who’s part of the rapidly up-and-coming Wedidit Collective. Rare Times is an L.A.-based band that makes retro-minded pop that sounds like a bunch of George Michael remix B-sides that never actually existed. Sus Boy is a visual artist who’s gaining cult notoriety for making bizarro websites for the likes of Skrillex. Put them all together and you end up with the video to “Feel the Heat” from Groundislava’s brand new EP of the same name, which mashes up ’90s-style trip-hop with ’90s-style virtual reality and a heaping dose of very modern techno-paranoia. Keep your eye on all three parties involved–they’re bound to blow up soon.
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- Amy Schumer responds to open letter about Lafayette theater shooting
- Channing Tatum is (still) doing the 'Gambit' movie
- Simon Pegg ranks all the 'Star Wars' films in 60 seconds
- 'Sherlock' producer on how Victorian special changes Holmes and Watson
- 'Downton Abbey' final season gets U.S. premiere date
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!