As you may have guessed by now, rose lovers, I don’t usually feel sorry for people on reality TV. In general, my feeling is they have no one to blame but themselves for whatever misery this—or any other—reality franchise does to them. That said, I came dangerously close to sympathizing with Andi and her final four suitors when they found out the sad news about Eric Hill’s death on tonight’s episode. Andi, especially, took it hard, seeing as she and Eric did not leave things on great terms. “Our last conversation,” she sobs into a producer’s shoulder. “I kicked him out!” Yes, it sucks when actual reality intrudes on a reality TV romance fantasy. The scene was so sad it almost overshadowed the four hometown dates that came before it. No spoilers here—stay tuned for my full recap later tonight—but let me know what you thought of Andi’s trips to Wisconsin, Iowa, Florida, and Texas. Which family was your favorite? Is it me, or does Chris wear too much hair product for a farmer? And who told Marcus a striptease was a good idea? Post your thoughts now!
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Rocky' spinoff 'Creed': First trailer's here
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!