As you may have guessed by now, rose lovers, I don’t usually feel sorry for people on reality TV. In general, my feeling is they have no one to blame but themselves for whatever misery this—or any other—reality franchise does to them. That said, I came dangerously close to sympathizing with Andi and her final four suitors when they found out the sad news about Eric Hill’s death on tonight’s episode. Andi, especially, took it hard, seeing as she and Eric did not leave things on great terms. “Our last conversation,” she sobs into a producer’s shoulder. “I kicked him out!” Yes, it sucks when actual reality intrudes on a reality TV romance fantasy. The scene was so sad it almost overshadowed the four hometown dates that came before it. No spoilers here—stay tuned for my full recap later tonight—but let me know what you thought of Andi’s trips to Wisconsin, Iowa, Florida, and Texas. Which family was your favorite? Is it me, or does Chris wear too much hair product for a farmer? And who told Marcus a striptease was a good idea? Post your thoughts now!
- 'Pretty Little Liars': See the first 4 minutes of season 6B
- Kate Winslet calls Michael Fassbender's 'Steve Jobs' role 'Hamlet x 2'
- See Keegan-Michael Key dress up as Penn State's football coach
- Prince performed for Madonna at Paisley Park
- See the stars of Shondaland wish EW a happy 25th birthday
- The Muppets go full Aaron Sorkin in 'Studio 60' mashup
- 'Adventure Time' cast reveals what's in store for season 7 at New York Comic-Con