As you may have guessed by now, rose lovers, I don’t usually feel sorry for people on reality TV. In general, my feeling is they have no one to blame but themselves for whatever misery this—or any other—reality franchise does to them. That said, I came dangerously close to sympathizing with Andi and her final four suitors when they found out the sad news about Eric Hill’s death on tonight’s episode. Andi, especially, took it hard, seeing as she and Eric did not leave things on great terms. “Our last conversation,” she sobs into a producer’s shoulder. “I kicked him out!” Yes, it sucks when actual reality intrudes on a reality TV romance fantasy. The scene was so sad it almost overshadowed the four hometown dates that came before it. No spoilers here—stay tuned for my full recap later tonight—but let me know what you thought of Andi’s trips to Wisconsin, Iowa, Florida, and Texas. Which family was your favorite? Is it me, or does Chris wear too much hair product for a farmer? And who told Marcus a striptease was a good idea? Post your thoughts now!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!