After a brutal World Cup final which saw flying kneecaps of fury and tears of blood, Germany defeated Argentina to win the World Cup 1-0. It was an exciting end to a tournament that saw renewed interest in the game here in the states: The US-Portugal game was the most-watched soccer game in American history, which would make it one of the least-watched soccer games in any other country’s history, but still. It’s an exciting day for the German team–and for their beloved coach, German Sandy Cohen.
Posted July 13 2014 — 6:45 PM EDT
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor