Jenni “JWoww” Farley–who rose to pop culture prominence as the angry conscience at the center of Jersey Shore–has given birth to a daughter, Meilani Alexandra. Her fiancé/costar Roger Mathews tweeted: “She is here! Meilani Alexandra Mathews. 7lbs 13 ounces. Words can’t describe what looking into your child’s eyes can do to you. Im Humbled.” A rep for JWoww told E Online, “Jenni and Roger are so excited to welcome the newest guidette…Meilani is already looking to trade her baby bottle for barbells.”
Posted July 13 2014 — 3:04 PM EDT
- Read your way through New Orleans
- The 50 Most Watched Broadcast Shows of 2014-15
- Extreme Fan Club with Chris Pratt -- exclusive video
- EW's definitive ranking of the top 10 'Pac-Man' ghosts
- Funeral for slain New York rapper will be held next week
- What to binge-watch: Memorial Day marathon edition
- Pac-Man turns 35: Looking back on three-plus decades of video games, pop culture, and cereal
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!