Gotham City’s crazies take center stage in a Batman spin-off that reconfigures Wayne Manor into the local institution for the criminally ultra-insane. ”The first Arkham Asylum was a large converted home,” says writer Gerry Duggan. ”Now history is repeating itself.” The series will introduce several new baddies alongside familiar faces like Mad Hatter. Just don’t expect the change of venue to improve the villains’ mental health. ”If it’s possible, we’ve made their lives worse,” Duggan says. The first issue kicks off a murder mystery, with inmates turning up dead. The chief suspect? Well, everyone.
Posted July 18 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- Highlights from J.K. Rowling's 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay
- 'SNL': Emma Stone, John Cena, Casey Affleck are final hosts of 2016
- Shia LaBeouf calls out Drake, Lil Yachty in new freestyle rap
- T.J. Miller on 'Raiders' and a bag of Cheetos from Steven Spielberg
- 'Saved by the Bell' EP reveals Zack and Kelly would be divorced now
- Watch Chris Pratt's hilarious card trick on 'Graham Norton'
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big