Awww, Marquel—don’t feel bad, little buddy! You may have found yourself in the “Friend Zone” with Andi, but the “ladies” in the audience were truly digging your chocolate-chip cookie lapel pin tonight. (If you haven’t seen it, you’re in for a treat—pun intended.) As for the rest of tonight’s Men Tell All? Well, other than that disturbingly TMI segment with Ashley and JP, the “shocking” “revelations” were “few” and “far between.” Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelorette: The Men Tell All recap), but here are a few of my (spoiler-free) highlights: Everyone attacking Andrew for his (alleged) remarks about Marquel and Ron; Andrew attacking JJ; Chris the farmer joining Andrew in his attack on JJ; a weird Canadian woman interrupting Harrison’s hot-seat interview with Chris; and the brilliant opening gag with the scarves. As for the Bachelor in Paradise teaser? I think it may have given me eye herpes. (That is to say, August 4 can’t get here fast enough.)
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors