Awww, Marquel—don’t feel bad, little buddy! You may have found yourself in the “Friend Zone” with Andi, but the “ladies” in the audience were truly digging your chocolate-chip cookie lapel pin tonight. (If you haven’t seen it, you’re in for a treat—pun intended.) As for the rest of tonight’s Men Tell All? Well, other than that disturbingly TMI segment with Ashley and JP, the “shocking” “revelations” were “few” and “far between.” Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelorette: The Men Tell All recap), but here are a few of my (spoiler-free) highlights: Everyone attacking Andrew for his (alleged) remarks about Marquel and Ron; Andrew attacking JJ; Chris the farmer joining Andrew in his attack on JJ; a weird Canadian woman interrupting Harrison’s hot-seat interview with Chris; and the brilliant opening gag with the scarves. As for the Bachelor in Paradise teaser? I think it may have given me eye herpes. (That is to say, August 4 can’t get here fast enough.)
- 'Pitch': A radio caller thought Ginny Baker was a real baseball player
- 'Timeless' showrunners say TV has become too 'dark'
- 5 key tracks on the 'American Honey' soundtrack
- Intense trailer for 'Evolution' features a disturbing discovery
- 'Elementary' boss previews new threats in season 6
- Inside the strange storytelling factory of Tahereh Mafi and Ransom Riggs
- 'Once Upon a Time': Hook's past will come back to haunt him