In a new Funny or Die short, Frozen star Kristen Bell plays iconic nanny Mary Poppins—and she performs a version of ”A Spoonful of Sugar,” but instead of trying to coax children into cleaning their room, the perpetually cheery caregiver is trying to coax the government into raising the minimum wage. Turns out poor Miss Poppins is underpaid, which is, as she puts it as she opens her broken umbrella, “supercalifragilisticexpiali-bulls–t.”
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!