In a new Funny or Die short, Frozen star Kristen Bell plays iconic nanny Mary Poppins—and she performs a version of ”A Spoonful of Sugar,” but instead of trying to coax children into cleaning their room, the perpetually cheery caregiver is trying to coax the government into raising the minimum wage. Turns out poor Miss Poppins is underpaid, which is, as she puts it as she opens her broken umbrella, “supercalifragilisticexpiali-bulls–t.”
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good