In a new Funny or Die short, Frozen star Kristen Bell plays iconic nanny Mary Poppins—and she performs a version of ”A Spoonful of Sugar,” but instead of trying to coax children into cleaning their room, the perpetually cheery caregiver is trying to coax the government into raising the minimum wage. Turns out poor Miss Poppins is underpaid, which is, as she puts it as she opens her broken umbrella, “supercalifragilisticexpiali-bulls–t.”
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer arrives with hints of Doom
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis: Now (Tribeca), then ('SNL'), future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!