In a new Funny or Die short, Frozen star Kristen Bell plays iconic nanny Mary Poppins—and she performs a version of ”A Spoonful of Sugar,” but instead of trying to coax children into cleaning their room, the perpetually cheery caregiver is trying to coax the government into raising the minimum wage. Turns out poor Miss Poppins is underpaid, which is, as she puts it as she opens her broken umbrella, “supercalifragilisticexpiali-bulls–t.”
- Ellie Goulding and James Corden sing 'Love Me Like You Do' in 8 music styles
- How and why the 'Creed' team resurrected the 'Rocky' theme song
- Spike Lee is 'glad' the Laquan McDonald video was released
- Chris Evans & RDJ discuss the struggles of filming 'Civil War' in 'Hotlanta'
- The Knocks share 10 songs they love from women in pop
- Krysten Ritter discusses spoiler politics (while spoiling 'Homeland')
- Charli XCX made a documentary about being a woman in the music industry