Few actors have a history with Comic-Con as long as Samuel L. Jackson. A fixture of the convention ever since he played Mace Windu in the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Jackson has come back year after year, usually with another comic-book role under his belt each time. This time around, it’s Kingsman: The Secret Service, based on a comic by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons. Jackson swung by the EW Hideout with co-star Sofia Boutella to talk a bit about their villainous roles and why he wants to do a Nick Fury solo movie. Check it out below:
Posted July 26 2014 — 12:37 PM EDT
- Ranking Shania Twain's 37 singles in honor of her 50th birthday
- 'It Follows' director responds to Tarantino's criticism
- Kelly Clarkson covers Dolly Parton's 'Jolene'
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' cast reveals the players they are surprised got voted in
- Why Kim Dickens almost turned down 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- 5 Seconds of Summer explain how Third Eye Blind influenced their new album
- Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith talk about renting porn in new book excerpt
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!