Few actors have a history with Comic-Con as long as Samuel L. Jackson. A fixture of the convention ever since he played Mace Windu in the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Jackson has come back year after year, usually with another comic-book role under his belt each time. This time around, it’s Kingsman: The Secret Service, based on a comic by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons. Jackson swung by the EW Hideout with co-star Sofia Boutella to talk a bit about their villainous roles and why he wants to do a Nick Fury solo movie. Check it out below:
Posted July 26 2014 — 12:37 PM EDT
- The Rock spends the day with a cancer patient on 'Baywatch' set
- 'Scream': No one can be trusted in season 2 trailer
- Garry Marshall shares details on 'peppy' 'Pretty Woman' musical
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington's secret season 6 code name revealed
- All of Beyoncé's 'Lemonade' tracks hit the Hot 100
- Ilana Glazer, Kate McKinnon, Jillian Bell set for 'Rock That Body'
- Watch the trailer for Civil War comedy 'Men Go to Battle'
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour