Few actors have a history with Comic-Con as long as Samuel L. Jackson. A fixture of the convention ever since he played Mace Windu in the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Jackson has come back year after year, usually with another comic-book role under his belt each time. This time around, it’s Kingsman: The Secret Service, based on a comic by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons. Jackson swung by the EW Hideout with co-star Sofia Boutella to talk a bit about their villainous roles and why he wants to do a Nick Fury solo movie. Check it out below:
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Prince hosts 'Dance Rally for Peace' in honor of Freddie Gray
- '50 Shades of Grey' is Honest Trailer No. 100: Watch it here
- Joss Whedon talks of 'unpleasantness' with Marvel, thwarted hopes for Spider-Man in 'Age of Ultron'
- Zayn-less One Direction to appear on 'Late Late Show' May 14
- 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' renewed for fifth season
- Karen O honors journalist Nellie Bly with an original song
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!