Under the headline “The Last, Disposable Action Hero,” New York Times writer Alex French posited earlier this year that “There are now more indistinguishable, barrel-chested eight-packed aspiring stars than ever.” To address this problem, Entertainment Weekly gathered some of Hollywood’s best character actors while we were in San Diego for Comic-Con for this important message.
Posted August 6 2014 — 1:07 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt