Perkins concludes her series of interconnected love stories where it all began: at the School of America in Paris, reintroducing readers to shy Isla and her artist crush Josh. But unlike Anna and the French Kiss, Isla lacks a certain je ne sais quoi. Isla and Josh just don’t pop off the page as colorfully as Anna and Étienne, which becomes even more apparent when the couple make a brief (albeit memorable) cameo. B
ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER Stephanie Perkins
Genre: Fiction; Author: Stephanie Perkins; Status: In Season; Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Posted August 15 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Cosby seeks dismissal of lawsuit
- William Shatner, Patrick Stewart on Nimoy
- Craig Ferguson to star in ABC’s comedy pilot 'The King of 7B'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- The indomitable Big Freedia returns with a new season of 'Queen of Bounce'
- New Bruce Lee biopic announced by his family