In this dark dramedy, Saturday Night Live alums (and real-life friends) Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader play estranged siblings Maggie and Milo, who are brought back together when he’s hospitalized after attempting suicide. Hader says that his familiarity with Wiig helped during the film’s heavier moments. ”We’ve both really been there for each other,” says the actor. ”So I felt very comfortable being vulnerable around her.” But the film has its share of humor, including an epic lip-synch to the Starship anthem ”Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now.” ”Kristen and I could have shot it for two weeks,” he says. ”We were laughing so hard and we never got tired.” No doubt. Who doesn’t love the theme from Mannequin?
THE SKELETON TWINS Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader
Posted August 15 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- 'Westworld' finale: 10 unanswered questions
- 'Westworld': Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big