In this dark dramedy, Saturday Night Live alums (and real-life friends) Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader play estranged siblings Maggie and Milo, who are brought back together when he’s hospitalized after attempting suicide. Hader says that his familiarity with Wiig helped during the film’s heavier moments. ”We’ve both really been there for each other,” says the actor. ”So I felt very comfortable being vulnerable around her.” But the film has its share of humor, including an epic lip-synch to the Starship anthem ”Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now.” ”Kristen and I could have shot it for two weeks,” he says. ”We were laughing so hard and we never got tired.” No doubt. Who doesn’t love the theme from Mannequin?
THE SKELETON TWINS Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader
Posted August 15 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'