Canadian indie arena rockers the Arcade Fire have been making headlines during their Reflektor tour by busting out a new cover song at each stop, usually performed with at least some of the people on stage wearing giant papier mâché heads. So far they’ve done songs by everyone from Neil Young to Huey Lewis, and last night they added hardcore legends Fugazi to the list. During a performance in Washington, D.C., the group gave a fairly straightforward reading to the 1988 anthem “Waiting Room” and adding an enormously bobbleheaded Obama impersonator to the on-stage roster that already included a skeleton, a TV-headed man, and singer Win Butler wearing a Win Butler mask.
- 'Archer' creator says the FX comedy will end after season 10
- Aaron Paul Met Eddie Vedder and Gave It a Perfect 'Ten'
- WATCH: 'Who's the Boss?' star Alyssa Milano on 'mortifying' bra episode
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt agree to counseling and visitation plan
- Gordon Ramsay launching live cooking competition show on Fox
- Zac Efron bringing Wall Street story 'Straight to Hell' to big screen
- Julia Roberts, Lin-Manuel Miranda lead Hillary Clinton benefit show