Canadian indie arena rockers the Arcade Fire have been making headlines during their Reflektor tour by busting out a new cover song at each stop, usually performed with at least some of the people on stage wearing giant papier mâché heads. So far they’ve done songs by everyone from Neil Young to Huey Lewis, and last night they added hardcore legends Fugazi to the list. During a performance in Washington, D.C., the group gave a fairly straightforward reading to the 1988 anthem “Waiting Room” and adding an enormously bobbleheaded Obama impersonator to the on-stage roster that already included a skeleton, a TV-headed man, and singer Win Butler wearing a Win Butler mask.
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor