Canadian indie arena rockers the Arcade Fire have been making headlines during their Reflektor tour by busting out a new cover song at each stop, usually performed with at least some of the people on stage wearing giant papier mâché heads. So far they’ve done songs by everyone from Neil Young to Huey Lewis, and last night they added hardcore legends Fugazi to the list. During a performance in Washington, D.C., the group gave a fairly straightforward reading to the 1988 anthem “Waiting Room” and adding an enormously bobbleheaded Obama impersonator to the on-stage roster that already included a skeleton, a TV-headed man, and singer Win Butler wearing a Win Butler mask.
- See Betty White dab in Ron Howard-directed Super Bowl opening
- See Lady Gaga nail national anthem at the Super Bowl
- See Olivia Munn best Ryan Reynolds in a sword match on Instagram
- Here's the new 'Captain America: Civil War' Super Bowl trailer
- Super Bowl 50: Michelle Obama is excited to see Beyoncé
- Affleck, Eisenberg reprise 'Batman v Superman' roles for Turkish Airlines
- Rihanna’s ‘Anti’ hits No. 1 on the Billboard 200