For his third and final adventure, museum security guard Larry (Ben Stiller) travels across the Atlantic with his teenage son (Skyler Gisondo) to London’s British Museum. There, he seeks to repair the malfunctioning stone tablet that’s been bringing exhibits such as Teddy Roosevelt (Robin Williams) and cowboy Jedediah (Owen Wilson) to life. This time, the action spills into the streets. The gang rides a double-decker bus, says director Shawn Levy, while Sir Lancelot (Downton Abbey’s Dan Stevens) can be seen ”on a real horse galloping through Trafalgar Square.” We suspect Guinevere prefers the Tube.
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3 Patrick Gallagher, Robin Williams, Skyler Gisondo, Mizuo Peck, Ben Stille, and Rami Malek (Kerry Brown)
Posted August 24 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'