For his third and final adventure, museum security guard Larry (Ben Stiller) travels across the Atlantic with his teenage son (Skyler Gisondo) to London’s British Museum. There, he seeks to repair the malfunctioning stone tablet that’s been bringing exhibits such as Teddy Roosevelt (Robin Williams) and cowboy Jedediah (Owen Wilson) to life. This time, the action spills into the streets. The gang rides a double-decker bus, says director Shawn Levy, while Sir Lancelot (Downton Abbey’s Dan Stevens) can be seen ”on a real horse galloping through Trafalgar Square.” We suspect Guinevere prefers the Tube.
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3 Patrick Gallagher, Robin Williams, Skyler Gisondo, Mizuo Peck, Ben Stille, and Rami Malek (Kerry Brown)
Posted August 24 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'
- A breakdown of the 13 most absurd moments in the 'Rocky IV' training montages