For his third and final adventure, museum security guard Larry (Ben Stiller) travels across the Atlantic with his teenage son (Skyler Gisondo) to London’s British Museum. There, he seeks to repair the malfunctioning stone tablet that’s been bringing exhibits such as Teddy Roosevelt (Robin Williams) and cowboy Jedediah (Owen Wilson) to life. This time, the action spills into the streets. The gang rides a double-decker bus, says director Shawn Levy, while Sir Lancelot (Downton Abbey’s Dan Stevens) can be seen ”on a real horse galloping through Trafalgar Square.” We suspect Guinevere prefers the Tube.
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3 Patrick Gallagher, Robin Williams, Skyler Gisondo, Mizuo Peck, Ben Stille, and Rami Malek (Kerry Brown)
Posted August 24 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Here's your exclusive first look at 'Project Runway' season 15
- Marvel Tsum Tsums go from plush to digital in new mobile game
- Chris Pratt explains his 'Magnificent Seven' character
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Jim Broadbent in first season 7 role
- 'Pretty Little Liars': The latest victim speaks!
- 'Captain America: Civil War' among new items on iTunes in September
- The Voice's Dia Frampton shares career struggle in heartbreaking essay
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall