For his third and final adventure, museum security guard Larry (Ben Stiller) travels across the Atlantic with his teenage son (Skyler Gisondo) to London’s British Museum. There, he seeks to repair the malfunctioning stone tablet that’s been bringing exhibits such as Teddy Roosevelt (Robin Williams) and cowboy Jedediah (Owen Wilson) to life. This time, the action spills into the streets. The gang rides a double-decker bus, says director Shawn Levy, while Sir Lancelot (Downton Abbey’s Dan Stevens) can be seen ”on a real horse galloping through Trafalgar Square.” We suspect Guinevere prefers the Tube.
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3 Patrick Gallagher, Robin Williams, Skyler Gisondo, Mizuo Peck, Ben Stille, and Rami Malek (Kerry Brown)
Posted August 24 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday