For his third and final adventure, museum security guard Larry (Ben Stiller) travels across the Atlantic with his teenage son (Skyler Gisondo) to London’s British Museum. There, he seeks to repair the malfunctioning stone tablet that’s been bringing exhibits such as Teddy Roosevelt (Robin Williams) and cowboy Jedediah (Owen Wilson) to life. This time, the action spills into the streets. The gang rides a double-decker bus, says director Shawn Levy, while Sir Lancelot (Downton Abbey’s Dan Stevens) can be seen ”on a real horse galloping through Trafalgar Square.” We suspect Guinevere prefers the Tube.
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3 Patrick Gallagher, Robin Williams, Skyler Gisondo, Mizuo Peck, Ben Stille, and Rami Malek (Kerry Brown)
Posted August 24 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Paula Abdul, Adam Copeland, and more bring 'Bookaboo' to Amazon
- Seth Meyers analyzes Donald Trump's fallout from the debate
- What to Watch Wednesday: Take sides in the 'Younger' love triangle
- James Corden performs with the Backstreet Boys
- See Usain Bolt dust James Corden and Owen Wilson in 100-meter race
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': The director's identity revealed?
- 'This Is Us' creator Dan Fogelman on that gut-punch ending