Now that there are no more available celebrities to take on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, it’s time for animated characters to get in on the act. Taking a break from his 12-day, round-the-clock marathon, Homer Simpson is ready to take an Arctic dousing for a good cause, as you can see in the video below. Donald Trump, are you charitable enough to accept Homer’s nomination? Ned Flanders, prepare the old push-broom for battle.
Posted August 26 2014 — 10:26 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt