Now that there are no more available celebrities to take on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, it’s time for animated characters to get in on the act. Taking a break from his 12-day, round-the-clock marathon, Homer Simpson is ready to take an Arctic dousing for a good cause, as you can see in the video below. Donald Trump, are you charitable enough to accept Homer’s nomination? Ned Flanders, prepare the old push-broom for battle.
Posted August 26 2014 — 10:26 PM EDT
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early