Jimmy Kimmel brought in a gaggle of current and retired football players (and one Erin Andrews) Thursday night for a special NFL edition of “Mean Tweets,” just in time for the regular season to commence. From Michael Strahan’s infamous tooth gap to DeSean Jackson’s penchant for affordable mall-style clothing, Twitter does not leave any possible insult hanging. Below, watch Terrell Owens get called a piece of donkey excrement (in slightly less euphemistic terms) and more.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Watch Daft Punk's ode to Nile Rodgers from new documentary
- Jason Reitman hosting 'Mad Men' live read, finale screening
- Hear Barenaked Ladies' '90s alt-ballad 'Say What You Want'
- 'The Originals' star: Season 2 finale sets up 'a whole new show'
- Jenny Slate, Ari Graynor to star in FX road-trip comedy fro 'Obvious Child' team'
- D'Angelo announces U.S. dates for Second Coming tour
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season 2's 'ferocious enemy'