Jimmy Kimmel brought in a gaggle of current and retired football players (and one Erin Andrews) Thursday night for a special NFL edition of “Mean Tweets,” just in time for the regular season to commence. From Michael Strahan’s infamous tooth gap to DeSean Jackson’s penchant for affordable mall-style clothing, Twitter does not leave any possible insult hanging. Below, watch Terrell Owens get called a piece of donkey excrement (in slightly less euphemistic terms) and more.
Posted September 5 2014 — 9:42 AM EDT
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- Amy Schumer responds to open letter about Lafayette theater shooting
- Channing Tatum is (still) doing the 'Gambit' movie
- Simon Pegg ranks all the 'Star Wars' films in 60 seconds
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!