Gutsy — that’s the word to describe Sheehy, who elbowed her way through the journalism ranks in the ’60s and ’70s with grit, tenacious reporting, and an eye for detail. Her exuberance leaps off the page as she maps out her professional highs — interviews with world leaders, her best-seller Passages — against the backdrop of a failed first marriage and her decades-long relationship with New York magazine founder Clay Felker. A-
DaringGutsy — that's the word to describe Sheehy, who elbowed her way through the journalism ranks in the '60s and '70s with grit, tenacious reporting,...DaringMemoirGail SheehyGutsy — that's the word to describe Sheehy, who elbowed her way through the journalism ranks in the '60s and '70s with grit, tenacious reporting,...2014-09-10William Morrow
DARING Gail Sheehy
Genre: Memoir; Author: Gail Sheehy; Publisher: William Morrow
Posted September 10 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to an exclusive clip from Paolo Bacigalupi's 'The Water Knife'
- Broadway’s 'King Charles III' casts Prince William, Harry, Kate
- 'Walking Dead' actor would love to play Spider-Man
- Hulk Hogan talks possible villain role in 'Expendables 4'
- Charter/Time Warner deal will affect 1 in 6 households
- Documentary to explore George Miller's attempted 'Justice League' movie
- 'Grace of Monaco' screenwriter live tweets Lifetime premiere
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!