A lot of liberal-arts-school-bound babies will likely be made to Ware’s pensive, silken R&B. Listen closely, though, and you’ll hear the blood-red heartbreak in lyrics like ”Say you love me to my face/I need it more than your embrace,” from the Ed Sheeran-co-penned ”Say You Love Me.” Or don’t, and just keep babymaking. Your call. B+
TOUGH LOVE Jessie Ware (David Levene/The Guardian/Sipa USA)
Posted October 17 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- Elton John confirms there is 'no truth' to retirement rumors
- Powerful new ad spotlights gun violence warning signs people miss
- Mark Wahlberg feels 'celebrities did, do, and shouldn't' talk about politics
- Jennifer Lawrence blames her butt for almost killing 'Hunger Games’ crew
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big