Emily Gordon doesn’t fit an easy descriptor: She was a couples counselor for years, but now writes (she has a book in the works), co-hosts the Indoor Kids podcast with her husband, Kumail Nanjiani, and co-produces the immensely popular Meltdown stand-up show in Los Angeles (and its Comedy Central sibling). She has a lot of irons in the fire, which means she and longtime friend Jamie Lee had plenty to talk about in this week’s Polished.
Posted November 5 2014 — 12:00 PM EST
- Strong first reactions to 'Rogue One' hit after premiere
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'