Too stupid to live, but too beloved to die. Harry and Lloyd, the dim-witted stooges running on a fistful of neurons in 1994’s Dumb and Dumber, are back. Even after two decades, returning costars Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey found it easy to slip into that empty headspace again. ”From the minute we started filming, it was like we went back in time,” says codirector Peter Farrelly. When the pair learn that Harry (Daniels) may have fathered a daughter, they set out to find her in hopes that she might donate a needed kidney. Of course, what he could really use is a brain transplant. ”It’s very freeing to be that stupid, very Zen,” says Daniels. ”I’d highly recommend it.”
Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber To (Hopper Stone)
Posted November 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!