Too stupid to live, but too beloved to die. Harry and Lloyd, the dim-witted stooges running on a fistful of neurons in 1994’s Dumb and Dumber, are back. Even after two decades, returning costars Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey found it easy to slip into that empty headspace again. ”From the minute we started filming, it was like we went back in time,” says codirector Peter Farrelly. When the pair learn that Harry (Daniels) may have fathered a daughter, they set out to find her in hopes that she might donate a needed kidney. Of course, what he could really use is a brain transplant. ”It’s very freeing to be that stupid, very Zen,” says Daniels. ”I’d highly recommend it.”
Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber To (Hopper Stone)
Posted January 17 2015 — 5:04 PM EST
- Zack Snyder posts full Batsuit photo
- 'Furious 7' breaks box office records in China
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!