The Kiwi singer stuck closely to the original for the most part, but did give the R&B track a soulful kick—and even danced along. “Dancing,” in this case, involves a lot of bouncing and some moves that suggest Lorde may or may not be about to fight someone.
Posted November 13 2014 — 2:19 PM EST
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home