The three hapless employees played by Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, and Charlie Day in 2011’s Horrible Bosses are still grappling with beastly supervisors, but there’s a twist: Now they’re self-employed. After inventing a Shower Buddy gadget they think will make them millionaires, the trio end up in a kidnap/ransom scheme targeting the father-son investors (Christoph Waltz and Chris Pine) who ripped them off. ”That obviously goes sideways pretty quickly,” Bateman says. ”We are forced into another situation that smarter guys probably wouldn’t find themselves in.” Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Aniston, and Jamie Foxx also return, but Seth Gordon — who directed the first film — has handed the helm to That’s My Boy’s Sean Anders, so there is a new boss after all.
HORRIBLE BOSSES 2 Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, and Jason Bateman
Posted November 19 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan' is a movie about acting
- 'Finding Dory' stars share an adorable Mother's Day message
- 'American Idol' alum Rickey Smith dies at 36
- Ben Affleck has a new role in making 'Justice League'
- Colin Farrell: 'Fright Night' is my greatest success... because of mom
- All the details on City Year's star-studded Spring Break event
- 'Lost' composer Michael Giacchino is scoring 'Doctor Strange'