The three hapless employees played by Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, and Charlie Day in 2011’s Horrible Bosses are still grappling with beastly supervisors, but there’s a twist: Now they’re self-employed. After inventing a Shower Buddy gadget they think will make them millionaires, the trio end up in a kidnap/ransom scheme targeting the father-son investors (Christoph Waltz and Chris Pine) who ripped them off. ”That obviously goes sideways pretty quickly,” Bateman says. ”We are forced into another situation that smarter guys probably wouldn’t find themselves in.” Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Aniston, and Jamie Foxx also return, but Seth Gordon — who directed the first film — has handed the helm to That’s My Boy’s Sean Anders, so there is a new boss after all.
HORRIBLE BOSSES 2 Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, and Jason Bateman
Posted November 19 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home