The three hapless employees played by Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, and Charlie Day in 2011’s Horrible Bosses are still grappling with beastly supervisors, but there’s a twist: Now they’re self-employed. After inventing a Shower Buddy gadget they think will make them millionaires, the trio end up in a kidnap/ransom scheme targeting the father-son investors (Christoph Waltz and Chris Pine) who ripped them off. ”That obviously goes sideways pretty quickly,” Bateman says. ”We are forced into another situation that smarter guys probably wouldn’t find themselves in.” Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Aniston, and Jamie Foxx also return, but Seth Gordon — who directed the first film — has handed the helm to That’s My Boy’s Sean Anders, so there is a new boss after all.
HORRIBLE BOSSES 2 Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, and Jason Bateman
Posted November 19 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- 'Ray Donovan' season 3: Watch the brooding trailer
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!