The three hapless employees played by Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, and Charlie Day in 2011’s Horrible Bosses are still grappling with beastly supervisors, but there’s a twist: Now they’re self-employed. After inventing a Shower Buddy gadget they think will make them millionaires, the trio end up in a kidnap/ransom scheme targeting the father-son investors (Christoph Waltz and Chris Pine) who ripped them off. ”That obviously goes sideways pretty quickly,” Bateman says. ”We are forced into another situation that smarter guys probably wouldn’t find themselves in.” Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Aniston, and Jamie Foxx also return, but Seth Gordon — who directed the first film — has handed the helm to That’s My Boy’s Sean Anders, so there is a new boss after all.
HORRIBLE BOSSES 2 Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, and Jason Bateman
Posted November 19 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'xXx: The Return of Xander Cage' plot details revealed
- Meryl Streep on diversity at Berlin Film Festival: 'We're all Africans really'
- Valiant announces event series 'Summer of 4001 A.D.'
- Robert Downey Jr. cheers on 9-year-old Iron Boy as he saves Sydney
- 'Fuller House': Candace, Jodie, and Andrea on what’s changed 20 years later
- See the cover and an excerpt from Kristen Simmons' 'Metaltown' -- exclusive
- Lauren Cohan of 'The Walking Dead' to guest-star on 'The Mindy Project'
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs