Ready to go back to the future? Parks and Recreation returns to NBC on Jan. 13 to kick off its final season, and we pick up where the season 6 finale cliffhanger left us—in the year 2017. Now Andy (Chris Pratt), aka Johnny Karate, has a badass TV show, Tom (Aziz Ansari) is something resembling a mogul, and Leslie (Amy Poehler) is still referencing The Notebook. Don’t let us drone on — take a quick first peek at future Pawnee below.
Posted December 16 2014 — 9:38 PM EST
- 'Criminal Minds': Thomas Gibson returns for premiere
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation
- 'Blindspot': Can Jane trust Roman?