Ready to go back to the future? Parks and Recreation returns to NBC on Jan. 13 to kick off its final season, and we pick up where the season 6 finale cliffhanger left us—in the year 2017. Now Andy (Chris Pratt), aka Johnny Karate, has a badass TV show, Tom (Aziz Ansari) is something resembling a mogul, and Leslie (Amy Poehler) is still referencing The Notebook. Don’t let us drone on — take a quick first peek at future Pawnee below.
Posted December 16 2014 — 9:38 PM EST
- 'Orange Is the New Black' cast teases season 4 developments
- Neil Young slams Donald Trump for 'misogyny and racism'
- Rebel Wilson dusts David Schwimmer & James Corden in latest rap battle
- 'The Walking Dead' Red Nose Day Special spoof is hilarious
- Key & Peele give away their life savings to help kids for Red Nose Day
- J.K. Rowling: 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' will make people cry
- 'Orphan Black' creators on 'hero' Felix saving two different clones