Ready to go back to the future? Parks and Recreation returns to NBC on Jan. 13 to kick off its final season, and we pick up where the season 6 finale cliffhanger left us—in the year 2017. Now Andy (Chris Pratt), aka Johnny Karate, has a badass TV show, Tom (Aziz Ansari) is something resembling a mogul, and Leslie (Amy Poehler) is still referencing The Notebook. Don’t let us drone on — take a quick first peek at future Pawnee below.
Posted December 16 2014 — 9:38 PM EST
- Judd Apatow and Jerry Seinfeld mix burgers, sex talk on 'Comedians'
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie pens fan fiction about the Trumps
- The Strokes share 'Threat of Joy' music video
- Dwayne Johnson shares icy new 'Fast 8' set photo
- Celebrities, sports figures react to Pat Summitt's death
- Mike Huckabee to pay $25,000 for using 'Eye of the Tiger' at rally
- 'Viral' trailer will worm its way into your head