Every week in Sound Bites, EW covers the most memorable lines of the week. This week, Sound Bites covers the movies and TV specials that came out over the holidays, including Doctor Who’s Christmas special, Chris Pine’s refreshingly witty quip as Cinderella’s Prince in Into the Woods, and the he-said-she-said debacle at the center of Big Eyes. Here are this week’s best lines from TV, film, and pop culture.
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury makes plea for season 2
- 'Pitch' boss on Fox baseball drama's struggle and future
- Meghan Trainor cancels tour stops for vocal rest
- President Obama to appear on 'The Daily Show'
- Actor Judge Reinhold arrested in Texas on disorderly conduct charge
- Andy Grammer's emotional 'Fresh Eyes' video focuses on homelessness
- Box office: 'Office Christmas Party,' 'Miss Sloane' enter crowded slate
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes