Posted March 21 2015 — 2:55 PM EDT
Ariana Grande popped by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Friday, where she appeared in his Ew! sketch—and there were a few standout moments.
The first being: Fallon’s Sara, a teen girl obsessed with selfies and shamrock shakes, probably didn’t know what she was getting into when she challenged Grande’s Alexa to a sing-off. “I probably shouldn’t go. I can’t top that,” Alexa says, speaking to Sara’s swan song. (It’s funny because she can top it! And she does, treating us to the voice of an angel.)
But the best moment, perhaps, is when both break character. Sara suggests they play a game of speed round, and proceeds to show Alexa a picture of a neck pillow (ew!) and a venti latte (double ew, she prefers grande), among others—which are also judged to be totally, well, ew! But one she responded to with affectio a picture of Richard Dreyfuss. “He’s cute…He’s a really talented actor,” Alexa says defensively, laughing the whole way through.
Watch, and laugh, for yourself:
- Madonna calls out 'blatant sexism' in Billboard acceptance speech
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on Donald Trump: 'I want my ratings higher than his'
- WATCH: Patrick Wilson, Ian McShane face off in 'The Hollow Point' clip
- 'Days of our Lives' actor Joseph Mascolo dies at 87
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Bruce Campbell previews 'pretty big' season finale
- Shaquille O'Neal lip syncs Beyoncé's 'All Night'
- MSNBC anchor apologizes for saying Fox News held party at Trump hotel