James Corden will make his mark on the late-night landscape tonight at 12:35 a.m. as he replaces Craig Ferguson as the host of CBS’ The Late Late Show. At least that’s the plan. But before he can, the British actor/comedian must first persuade a CBS security guard to let him on to the lot without a badge. Check out his people skills in this latest Late Late Show promo.
Posted March 23 2015 — 3:40 PM EDT
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel
- 'Rogue One' director says he stole the Death Star plans from set
- Trump slams 'Apprentice' producing reports as 'rediculous'
- Lacey Chabert shares her list of Hallmark holiday movie musts
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z