Earlier this week, Queens-based rapper Action Bronson dropped his very good commercial debut, Mr. Wonderful. He appeared on Letterman last night with Chance the Rapper to perform the ultra-catchy, Ronson-produced breakup jam “Baby Blue.” Check it out the performance—complete with swinging trumpets, shredding guitar, and a couple conspicuous profanity slip-ups from Bronson—in all its glory below.
Posted March 26 2015 — 1:23 PM EDT
- Greta Gerwig on transformative '20th Century Women' dance parties
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Bruce Campbell deals with a Deadite in exclusive clip
- Ryan Reynolds wants to make a Deadpool/Wolverine movie
- 'Supernatural' bosses: Mary still 'has some big stuff to do'
- Kellyanne Conway defends Donald Trump 'Apprentice' role
- Ryan Gosling wants a Roomba for his Roomba this Christmas
- Walton Goggins' Navy Seal team faces trouble in new 'SIX' trailer