Florence + The Machine is currently touring, so hopefully Welch’s foot will heal and the Dog Days will be over soon.
Posted April 14 2015 — 8:36 PM EDT
On the heels of an epic performance at Coachella, Florence Welch has announced that she has broken her foot after enthusiastically leaping off the stage during the concert. Ouch.
The the lead singer of Florence + The Machine posted an X-ray of a foot to the band’s Facebook page on Tuesday. She wrote that this year’s Coachella show has been one of her favorites, but while her foot heals, her performances will be a little more restrained.
“I’m so sorry, I’m pretty devastated, but I still want to do the shows. I understand this is not what you were expecting, but I hope its just as enjoyable. I’m going to try and make it super special for you,” Welch wrote.
- Nicki Minaj unveils new mobile game, 'The Empire'
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson has a Sweeney Todd moment in exclusive clip
- News anchor cries laughing over 'bigger' beavers on live TV
- Ryan Reynolds is EW's Entertainer of the Year for 2016
- 'Spider-Man Homecoming' trailer coming this week: Get a first look now
- 'Rectify' exclusive clip: Tawney and Teddy prepare to say goodbye
- Jimmy Kimmel's Christmas Wall could get you through the holidays
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem