Maybe all that time on the road together brought Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar closer together. It’s nearly inconceivable that two of the three biggest rappers right now—the other is you, Aubrey—had never shared a track before, but 2015 in music has given so much that the generosity seems endless. DJ Kam Bennett unleashed the remix of “All Day” on Wednesday with K-Dot joining Ye (Ye-Dot?) on his song. Other than Lamar’s spot, it’s mostly the same, though Paul McCartney does not whistle and strum sweet nothings on his acoustic guitar at the end, and the beat is only slightly altered. The only gripe? Kendrick spits 16 bars, but it seems shorter.
(Mary Ellen Matthews)
Posted April 15 2015 — 6:24 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony